- 2 Large Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Small Pieces
- 2 Cups Uncooked White Rice
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken OR Cream of Mushroom Soup (Can Combine Them If Desired)
- 2 Cups Milk
- Seasonings of Choice
- Vegetables of Choice
- Cheese of Choice (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk the uncooked rice, soup(s), milk, and seasonings together in a bowl.
- Pour this mix into a large Casserole Dish, then add in the chicken and your vegetables of choice.
- Top with your cheese, if desired, and then wrap foil over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 25 minutes or so.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes, until rice or cheese is golden on top.