- 1/2 Box of Rigatoni or Penne Noodles
- 1 Can of Chickpeas, Drained & Rinsed
- 1/2 Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- Feta Cheese
- Dill, Fresh or From Jar
- Optional: Diced Cucumber, Sliced Green Onion, Basil, Fresh Grated Parmesan, Sautéed Mushrooms
- Boil pasta according to package directions, then drain & rinse with cold water.
- Put pasta in large bowl and add in the chickpeas, red onion, artichoke hearts, and optional ingredients if desired.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, & pepper.
- Toss dry ingredients in bowl with the olive oil & lemon juice mix, then add the feta and dill to taste.