- 1 Pie Crust
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Pepper to Taste
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese of Choice
- Optional Add-Ins: Green Onion, Shredded Chicken, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Feta Cheese, Chopped Bacon, Garam Masala, Spinach, Artichoke Hearts…Anything You Can Think Of!
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium to large bowl, crack and whisk eggs together.
- Add milk, salt, & pepper, then whisk until combined.
- Combine add-ins with eggs & milk.
- Lay out pie crust in a buttered 9-inch pan.
- Spread 1 cup of cheese on bottom of crust, then pour the egg & milk mix over it. Sprinkle another 1 cup of cheese over the top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until crust is slightly browned and cheese is bubbling.
Note: To freeze, simply let the quiche cool and then cover it in foil. To reheat, put it back in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 mins – it will keep for approx. 5 days in the refrigerator.